Alternative Measures offers a layaway option on select products for all customers who would like to pay for their order over time. If you are interested in using our layaway service please carefully read the terms below. By utilizing this service you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed on this page.
LAYAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Layaway may be used by any customer for orders over $50 of any products that are listed as eligible for layaway.
- A 5% holding fee will be charged to customers who choose to use our layaway service.
- A minimum opening payment of 40% of the entire order must be paid towards the purchase to initiate layaway.
- Customers may take a maximum of 12 months (1 year or 365 days) to pay the entire balance of their layaway order. If the balance hasn't been paid in full by the time 365 days have elapsed since the order was originally placed, the customer agrees to forfeit their order along with any previous payments made towards the outstanding balance.
- Layaway customers will be expected to contact Alternative Measures at email@example.com to request a Paypal invoice for the amount they would like to pay towards their outstanding balance at least once every 4 weeks. Friendly reminders will be sent from Alternative Measures via email if needed. Failure to remit a single payment over the course of 12 consecutive weeks will result in the order being cancelled and all previous payments towards the outstanding balance forfeited.
- Anyone who opts to use our layaway service understands that their order will not be shipped until their balance is paid in full, including any applicable taxes and shipping charges.
- Unfortunately layaway orders are not eligible for reward points.